1. Create an empty Aux track in the session.
2. Use a Bus to send the desired track’s audio signal to the Aux track.
3. You now have two tracks with the same audio signal. Next, insert a Slave on both tracks. The Master will now recognize both tracks as spatial audio sources.
4. Enable ‘Bypass Spatial Rendering (Background)’ option for the audio source on the Aux track. This will leave you with the interactive source (original track) and non-diegetic source (Aux track). Original interactive source will be spatialized while the non-diegetic source will have the reverb effects.
5. Any reverb plugins on the Aux track will work – just note that the reverb plugins should be placed before the Slave.